What do we provide?
What Is Sleeping Difficulty?
Sleeping difficulty is when you have trouble sleeping at night. You may have problems falling asleep or you make wake up several times throughout the night. Also called insomnia, sleep difficulty can affect your physical and mental health. Lack of sleep can cause you to have trouble concentrating during the day or give you frequent headaches.
WE CAN HELP YOU!
High Prevalence Worldwide
– 100 million population having sleep disordered breathing
– 85-90% are not diagnosed and untreated
– Affects all ages and gender
Health Consequences if untreated
– Automotive accidents
– Lack of concentration and focus
– Heart disease
– Diabetes Mellitus
– Malaysian has the highest prevalence of obesity in Southeast Asia (44.2%)
– Sleep Apnea is related to obesity
– 44.3% of Malaysian express bus driver has Obstructive Sleep Apnea
– 38% of Malaysian workers has poor quality of sleep
1. Home Sleep Study
– We will configure and set up the sleep device for you to bring home
– This is an unattended study, which means the sleep test will be done at your home
– The test will take one night only
– We uses Alice PDx device to do the screening
– Alice PDx is the winner of Medical Design Excellence Awards 2010
– After the next day, we will generate your Sleep Report
– There will be a qualified medical professional to explain the sleep report
3. Sleep Apnea Therapy
– We will recommend the most suitable device & masks based on your sleep report
– There are generally two types of devices, namely cPAP & BiPAP
– We are the official distributor of Philips Respironics
Sleep Apnea Survey
Taking a sleep study in an accredited sleep center is the best way to find out if you have a sleep disorder. It is the “gold standard” of sleep disorders diagnosis. Sleep is not a simple process. Many parts of the brain control your sleep in various stages. These stages of sleep include drowsiness, light sleep, deep sleep, and dream sleep.