We provide a wide range of dental care services such as general dentistry, preventive dentistry, endodontic, aesthetic dentistry, orthodontics, as well as oral surgery and dental implants. All these services are carried out by our well-trained professional dental surgeons and dental specialists who are assisted by our efficient and dedicated clinical assistants. Nowadays; the technology in dentistry has progressed by leaps and bounds compared to those many decades ago. This is achieved by incorporating the recent advances in dental material sciences and technology. At BP Healthcare Group, each dental surgery is well-equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technology which is imperative for accurate diagnosis and treatment planning. Most importantly this enables us toachieve our ultimate aim: provision of top quality dental care services for you.
At BP dental surgery, we employ advanced technology in various disciplines including dental intraoral photography, endodontic, aesthetic dentistry, dental implantology as well as 3D CBCT dental radiography. We look forward to offering you dental services of the highest quality.
Periodic Dental Checkups
Our dentists usually recommend 6-monthly periodic dental checkups for most of our patients. These periodic checkups are most useful as it gives you the opportunity to keep track of your dental health as well as having periodic maintenance done. Many have the misconception of having to endure pain during checkups but the concept is far from it. Dental checkups are painless; it is only for the dentist to have a look at your dental well being to see if there are any anomalies or drop in dental hygiene standards. Prevention is always better than cure and our dentists can help solve problems at the earliest of stages.
We provide extensive services in general dentistry; from scaling & polishing (cleaning of teeth) and dental fillings to dental surgery.
Among the treatments include:
- Scaling & Polishing
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Root Canal Treatments
- Tooth Extractions/Minor oral surgery
As they say, prevention is better than cure. We believe that notion is very much applicable to your dental health as well. Here at BP Healthcare, we provide preventive dental therapies to strengthen your teeth as well as lowering the risks of dental caries and tooth sensitivity. Our dentists employ preventive strategies such as fissure sealants to avoid dental cavities as well as topical fluoride applications to strengthen teeth against bacterial activities that cause dental cavities.
We aim to have our clients enjoy a higher quality of dental health and become well equipped to avoid future dental problems.
The first impression matters and the smile can be a great tool for your career and social lives. We believe that we can bring a brighter and whiter smile for you and your family. Our aesthetic dental solutions are designed to improve not only your smile and aesthetics, but also to boost your confidence and self-esteem.
Among our aesthetic dental solutions include:
- Dental Crowns & Bridges A tooth is essentially made up of pulp and dentine which is encased in an extremely hard substance called enamel. This gives a tooth its strength. Although teeth are difficult to break, trauma or tooth decay may severely damage a tooth. When this happens, a crown or bridge, sometimes in conjunction with root canal treatment, may be the best way to save or replace the tooth.
- Dental Veneers (Smile Makeovers) A combination of personal, environmental and lifestyle factors can leave your teeth looking chipped, crooked, stained or discolored. There is now a variety of modern cosmetic dental treatments which can significantly improve the look of your smile.
- Dental Implants
Teeth Whitening Tooth whitening procedures involve the use of whitening agents to lighten any tooth discoloration. Causes of tooth discoloration Due to a variety of reasons, teeth can become discolored and appear stained or yellow. Such factors may include:
- lifestyle choices, such as smoking
- age and deterioration of old fillings
- poor oral hygiene and dental problems, such as decay
- some medications and excessive fluoride, especially during childhood
- Braces / Orthodontic Treatment Braces involve straightening of crooked teeth with wires and can be done for both children as well as adults. Although metallic components were traditionally used for braces, our Specialist Centre also offers more cosmetic alternatives like Invisalign (transparent braces) and Ceramic Braces where suitable. Overall treatment time can vary from person to person thus do consult our resident specialist for a comprehensive assessment. Braces again can be done as single item or as part of a more comprehensive plan which can involve other specialties.
At BP Healthcare Centers, we provide quality and affordable dental care services for you and your family.