POPE – Your Partner in Employee Health
Maintaining a team of healthy and productive employees is always a challenge to any company owner or HR personnel. Since the core of a company’s productivity is its staffs, ensuring that staff attendance to the workplace is not affected by sickness or injuries will strengthen a company’s competency and realizing its goal in meeting company target and vision.
The best solution is to employ a full time health professional to be the advisor in the company to minimize incident of injury and to improve employees’ health. Of course, it is not always cost effective to hire a health professional if the number of employees is small.
Realizing this issue, BP Healthcare Group has established a corporate health division to fulfill the market demand. Corporate health division provides companies with the POPE solution:
Corporate Wellness Profile
Our Corporate Wellness Profile answers the question, “What is the health of our company?”
This comprehensive, aggregate report summarizes the results of your employee population – yet maintains employee confidentiality through zero dissemination of personally identifiable information. Return-on-investment data provides a meaningful financial forecast of excess healthcare costs due to modifiable health risk factors so employers can create effective intervention programs and measure the effectiveness of existing programs. The integrated data represented in our health profiles outputs actionable information back to both the employee and employer – insightful information of a magnitude that is not typical of programs based solely on self-reported health information.
A lot of companies may have their own panel clinics, hospitals or insurance companies administering their employee health benefit. So, why BP corporate health service?
Why corporate companies need POPE?
- Help to match the candidate to the job, increase hiring quality and place effective employees in the right position for their strengths; working together in a coordinated effort to achieve company goals.
- Maintain Occupational Health and Safety at the workplace.
- ONE STOP healthcare services provider with nationwide outlets, standardize arrangement and pricing to cater for your business outlets.
- Maintain healthy and productive employees.
Why use BP Diagnostic Centre?
1. Established company (over 30 years in healthcare industry)
2. Accreditation and Certification from various parties (Frost & Sullivan, Brand Laureate, JCI Accreditation, National Mark of Malaysian Brand etc)
- BP Diagnostic Centre (BPDC) is the largest medical diagnostic chain in Southeast Asia
- 1st Diagnostic Center in Asia Pacific to be awarded by Frost & Sullivan in Customer Value Enhancement Award in Diagnostics
- 1st Diagnostic Centre chain in Malaysia to obtained ISO 9001
- 1st Diagnostic Centre awarded with Best Brand in Wellness-Primary Healthcare and Screening by BrandLaureate
- 1st Diagnostic Centre awarded with “The Malaysian Innovation Excellence Award 2010” by Malaysian Trade & Industry
- 1st Diagnostic Centre awarded with “National Mark of Malaysian Brand 2011” by SME Corp and SIRIM QAS International
- 1st Diagnostic Centre to be awarded with “Excellence Brand 2011” by Asia Pacific International Entrepreneur Excellence Award
- BP Clinical Lab is 1st laboratory in Asia to be awarded JCI Accreditation by American Body
- BP Specialist Centre Glenmarie has been appointed by Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC) as a Healthcare Facility for Healthcare Travel 2012
- BP has been awarded by Europe Business Assembly (EBA) as Best Enterprise in Innovation
- BP Diagnostic Centre Sdn Bhd has been awarded 2012 Global Excellent Brand Award
- BP Diagnostic Centre Sdn Bhd has been awarded Best Brand Award at The Star Business Awards(SOBA) 2012
- BP Diagnostic Centre Sdn Bhd has been awarded Best Innovation Award at The Star Business Awards(SOBA) 2012
- BP Clinical Lab obtained recertification 3rd time for MS ISO 15189 – achieving full scope ISO 15189 accreditation with over 135 parameters 2012
- BP Environmental Testing Sdn Bhd (Subang Jaya) awarded with ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Accreditation (SAMM No. 573) by Department of Standards Malaysia 2012
- BP Dental formed joint collaboration with University Malaya 2013
- BP Hearing formed joint collaboration with University Kebangsaan Malaysia 2013
- BP FET formed joint collaboration with University Putra Malaysia 2013
- BP Radiology formed joint collaboration with University Sains Malaysia 2013
- BP Diagnostic Centre awarded Frost & Sullivan Malaysia Health Screening Company of the Year 2013
- BP Eye formed joint collaboration with Tun Hussein Onn Eye Hospital 2013
3. Cost savings (direct to service provider)
4. Competitive pricing
5. One stop healthcare center – BPHG can be your corporate partner to provide:-
- Pre-employment Medical Check-up service
- Occupational Health & Safety Service
- Employee Health Screening Check-up (can tailor made according to your requirement and budget)
- Comprehensive Health Screening Check-up (DCH2T)
- BP Corporate Social Responsibility Program (BPCSR) – to create awareness to staffs (provide Health Talk by Medical Dr/Nutrionist etc)
- Dental service
- Vaccination service (inclusive of meningitis, yellow fever vaccination)
6. Extensive network – with 50’s Diagnostic Centres span throughout Malaysia
As a one stop healthcare service provider since 1982 in Malaysia , we truly believe with our chain/network and our service commitment; you will never have a headache again in reaching to the correct health partner.
For more information on our Corporate Programmes, please contact us at :
Tel: 1-800-88-7171 or Email: [email protected]