National Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) states that a few of the leading work-related illnesses and injuries include, Occupational Lung Disease, Occupational Cancer, Cardio-vascular Diseases, Occupational Asthma, Disorder of Reproduction, Neurotoxicity, Noise Induced Hearing Loss, Dermatological Conditions, and Psychological Disorders.
BP provides you with comprehensive occupational health services comprising occupational health based expertise, assessments, trainings and workshops to help you achieve better employee health and safety as well as better product safety and efficacy, thereby translating your occupational health efforts into bigger profits and better health and safety management for your organization.
BENEFITS OF OCCUPATIONAL WELLNESS & HEALTH CARE
- Enables compliance in with statutory occupational health and safety laws and regulations
- Brings down the cost of medical emergencies
- Prevention of hospitalization cases
- Prevention of communicable diseases like malaria and tuberculosis
- There are numerous studies to support that wellness programs at work help in saving valuable resources in terms
of time, money and productivity
- Boosts work place morale leading to upbeat and energetic employees
- Enhances company brand value to attract the best talent in the industry
- Promote company loyalty and retention of skilled staff
Trained professionals & DOSH-registered occupational health doctors provide Occupational Health Services nationwide.
Services focus on prevention and early detection to improve health and safety of employees.
Wide range of services provided which includes:
- Pre-employment medical evaluation
- Assessment of fitness for work and work restriction
- Fitness/return to work assessment
- Consultation services on medical surveillance for employers and tailor programs for specific needs
- Mobile clinic, mobile audiometry, mobile x-ray to provide on-site health screening and medical surveillance services
- Drugs and Alcohol testing
- Annual health screening
- Executive screening program
- Health talk